T & C's
- Please check dates, times of sessions and location carefully before booking.
- Only the parent/carer may attend classes with the baby, and only one adult can attend.
- The courses are suitable for babies under 1 years of age, if your baby was born early, please let me know before booking.
- The booking fee is for the full course / workshop and made payable in advance to secure your place, one off classes are unavailable.
-On receipt of payment and your details, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Approximately 1 week before the course / workshop starts you will receive a what's app message from us with further information you will need to know for your course.
- If you do not receive the message, please contact us.
- Refunds are not available once booking and payment has been made.
- Should you need to cancel your booking before the 1st class has started, you may transfer this place to someone else, but this should be done independently of us, including any payment. You must inform us of this transfer by email one week before the 1st class. Once the course has started it is not possible to transfer the place.
- Any classes you miss during the course are unable to be refunded individually and cannot be transferred to another person.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class or course due to unforeseen circumstances or if the minimum numbers required are not met. If an entire course is cancelled an alternative date will be offered or otherwise a full refund will be issued. If an individual class is cancelled, the course will be extended by another week.
- We are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that may occur whilst attending one of our courses / workshops.
- You are responsible for all applications of massage / yoga / bath babies skills you may practice in and outside the classes both now and in the future.
- You are responsible for supervising your baby at all times, including during class.
- Please do not attend a class if you or baby are unwell.
- Photos in class, parent/carer can choose to opt-out to photos. permission will be asked before photographs are taken, please be aware that photos or films may be used to publicise us which includes social media.
- Any information you provide will be held for our own use only and not knowingly disclosed to any third party in accordance with the data protection act 2018 and general data protection regulation (GDPR) unless we are required by law to do so.